Is This The Role For You?
We hire smart people with big hearts. People who have a passion for their work and who strive every day to help others. Our work requires bold and innovative leaders; people who bring strong values and ethics to their role.
If you’re ready for a career that allows you to grow and develop into the professional you want to be – today and in the future….CryoLife is the place for you.
Direct corporate business or product expansion projects through the initiating, planning, execution, monitoring, controlling, and closing phases. The Project Manager is accountable for facilitating the activities of the cross-functional project team to achieve overall attainment of project performance, cost, and schedule objectives.
Other responsibilities as needed.
• Bachelor's degree in business/technical/scientific related field and 2 -4 years of project management experience in business acquisitions, expansions, integrations or related efforts or a combination of education and experience.
• Proficiency in MS Project, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including business writing and formal presentations and ability to manage multiple activities while meeting timelines
• Creativity in organizing and displaying data, strong problem-solving and prioritization skills and the ability to lead executive level meetings and processes
• Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated performance in cross-functional project leadership positions
• PMP Certification
• Experience working in FDA regulated industry and with FDA Design Controls
Who We Are.
CryoLife is one of the world’s leading contemporary medical device companies whose technology and products bring restoration and hope to people all around the world. With a variety of innovative products and technologies available, including preserved human cardiac and vascular tissues, surgical adhesives and sealants, and mechanical heart valves, our mission is to restore the health of patients by delivering innovative technologies of unsurpassed quality. Since our inception in 1984, it is estimated that our products and tissues have been implanted in over 1 million patients worldwide. Headquartered in Kennesaw, Georgia, CryoLife employs over one thousand people from various education and experiential backgrounds across the United States and internationally.
CryoLife is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
CryoLife provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
CryoLife is committed to providing reasonable accommodations both in the application and interview process, consistent with legal requirements. If you need a reasonable accommodation while seeking employment, please email ADA_Accommodation@CryoLife.com or call 770-429-5215. A Human Resources representative will return your call. Messages or emails for any reason other than accommodation requests will not be returned.